Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Edge of Glory

Fitness Glory, that is. Ladies and Gents, I have joined the Mark Fisher Fitness madness (click on that link. Go to their website. Do it.) and am participating in their Holiday Hotness Extravaganza. mwahahha! A hot body will be mine by Christmas...just in time to binge eat and cocktail it up with my loving and slightly dysfunctional family :)

Your probably thinking, 'But Morgan, you hate the gym.' Well guess what guys, this is not a gym. It's a Ninja Clubhouse. And we don't train on boring machines, we do 60 minutes of the most insane kettleball, resistance, and circuit training around. And we do all of the above to solid jamzzzz from Rocky, Flashdance, or maybe a little 'Dirty Diana' from the King of Pop or B. Spears or Katy Perry. Who's to say? Regardless of the tunage, we are doing all of the above in the most nurturing, supportive, kick-a$$ environment. Seriously, I have found my fitness match.

Reasons why I decided to do this: on the website they reference 1)ninjas 2) unicorns 3) and there are photos of Mark punching a man in a Twinkie costume. Also, I too want to achieve FITNESS GLORY. And so began my Holiday Hotness Extravaganza journey. Not gonna lie, we are half-a-week in and my legs are just a touch sore (sarcasm) and tracking my food intake and trying to eat at least 100g of protein a day is proving to be a bit challenging. Luckily, I get tips and encouraging emails from Mark that end with ' VICTORY WILL BE YOURS', or Brian (another Ninja trainer, equally as bad-a$$) yells 'LET'S NAIL THE SHIT OUT OF IT' and references the Cold War just when you think you don't have another rep in you. You guys, I wish you could all do this. I've never had this much fun while workin' out my bod. It's semi-painful fun, but fun nonetheless.

So yeah, that's really it. Just thought I would share. And on that note, I leave you with a few images to wet your fitness palette.





1 comment:

  1. this is amazing and i don't know how i missed this post. his website is KILLING me. We want progress pics!

    ReplyDelete