Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm addicted to series I can only watch on Netflix

I really should send a formal 'thank you' note to the lovely people of Netflix. Because of them and their recent streaming of the entire series of Friday Night Lights, I now think it's appropriate to postpone unfinished DIY projects, dirty dishes, unswept floors in lieu of spending hours at a time cheering for scripted, fictional high school football games as if my 'team spirit' could actually change/effect the outcome and continue to bring up the fate of Tim Riggins or the expressive eyes and moral fiber of Coach Taylor like they are REAL PEOPLE.

In my defense I have limited this activity to late night or Sunday's. Having that said, I may have finished all 5 seasons Sunday evening, and I may have cried real tears. Please don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have been doing the same thing over the last few weeks! Granted, I am only about 1/2 way through season 3 (work keeps getting in the way), but holy moly I am in love! Seriously I want to marry Eric Taylor and have Tami Taylor be my best friend (is that possible?). CLEAR EYES FULL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Love Tammy Taylor and her use of the word 'girl'! And Coach Taylor is the perfect man. Just wait for season 4...just wait...

      Delete